This website provides information for students who previously attended one of the following schools which is no longer open.
- Briarcliffe College
- Brooks College
- Collins College
- Gibbs College/Katharine Gibbs School
- Harrington College
- International Academy of Design and Technology
- Kitchen Academy
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts
- Lehigh Valley College
- McIntosh College/Atlantic Culinary Academy
- Sanford-Brown Institute/College
Click here for a full list of locations and school names included on this site.
This site includes information on the following topics. Click the tabs for more information.
- Transcript requests
- Questions about student accounts and career services assistance
- Location list (including former school names)
If you are looking to pursue your degree, consider the various online programs at one of our affiliates which offer programs tailored to your interests and experience.
The AIU System is committed to providing quality and accessible higher education opportunities for a diverse student population, including adult or non-traditional learners and the military community. The member institutions each offer educational experiences for students, while benefitting from a combined university network.
Colorado Technical University (CTU) assists students from all walks of life and all across the country who are working toward degrees in technology, nursing, business, accounting and more.